The GHA-SCAI shock meeting is one of its kind conference for providers in the Gulf and MENA region to share the latest knowledge and skills in managing cardiogenic shock in the region with world renowned faculty.
Take an action and be part of the meeting by submitting your cardiogenic shock cases with the global community. We encourage wide range of challenging cardiogenic shock cases even with undesired outcomes with different pathology such as acute myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism.
The top four (4) cases will be selected for an oral presentation as part of the program.
Case Submission Guidelines:
- Only cardiogenic cases will be considered.
- The presentation should be a PowerPoint slide deck using the template provided on the website.
- No more than 7 slides total.
- Authors name should not be listed in the power point presentation.
- The total size must be no larger than 20MB.
- The scientific committee will grade cases based on the quality and content.
We recommend you to use Laptop/Desktop when submitting case online if in case you are using a mobile please rotate the screen to landscape and then drop down the top/right menu to get case option.
Sign In or Create an Account
Create New Account
- This is a password-protected system. Please be advised, an email address can only be used one time per conference event.
- For First time users, kindly select the checkbox "I am a new user"
- If you are a registered attendee, kindly select the checkbox "Already Registered user"
- Note: In case you are facing problems logging in, please use Microsoft Edge,Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.